Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

In Love With Paris

For this tutorial you will need the following: Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version. Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Ismael Rac which you need a license to use. You can get at AMI Scrap kit of choice. I am using In Love With Paris, a PTU kit by Aiya at Juicy Bits which you can purchase HERE Font of choice, I am using Pushkin Plugins: Eye Candy 3.1 Glow (or gradient glow in another version) Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly. Let's get started! Open a new canvas about 700 x 700 with a white background. You can crop it down and resize at the end, this just gives us room to work. Open frame 1, copy and paste as a new layer. Take your magic wand and click inside the frame, selections, modify, expand by 2, open a paper, copy and paste as a new layer, selections, invert, make sure you are on your paper layer and click delete on your keyboard.Drag the paper layer below your frame. Leave selected, copy and paste your tube as a new layer. Arrange it how you'd like and erase the bits that hang over the bottom. Deselect and add a drop shadow of your choosing. Add gradient glow, or if you use Eye Candy 3.1 like I do, glow with width of 3, color white. Add whatever elements you'd like. I used the following: Chain Charm: erase top chain loops, add to right side of tag, add drop shadow. Doodle 2, add gradient glow width 3 white, add drop shadow arrang on the bottom of the tag, to the right. Doodle 3 and Leaf 3, resized and rotated as needed, add drop shadow, arrange to the left of tag. Add your ©info. Add your name. I added a glow of 3 and my drop shadow to my name. Crop your tag, and resize if necessary. If you want a transparent tag, delete your white background layer and save as a .png file.

No comments:

Post a Comment