Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Diamond in the Rac

For this tutorial you will need the following:
Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.
Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Ismael Rac, which you need a license to use. You can get it at his store.
Scrap kit of choice. I am using Diamond by KiKeKa Scraps.
Font of choice, I am using
Plugins: No outside plugins
Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.
Let's get started!
I used 1, 1, 50, 5 for the drop shadows throughout this tut.
Open a new canvas 700 x 700, white background.
Open frame 3, copy and paste as a new layer, resize by 60% then by 65%. Click inside with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand by 2.
Open paper 9, resize to 600 x 600 pixels, copy and paste as a new layer below the frame layer, selections, invert, click delete on your keyboard, leave selected.
Copy and paste your close up tube, position as you like, click delete on your keyboard, deselect. Make sure to drag it below your frame.
Copy and paste your main tube as a new layer, add drop shadow.
Add any elements you'd like. These are the ones I added, with the amounts I resized them by. Add drop shadow as you go as needed.
Flourish 1, resize by 25%, rotate left by 20
Leaves 1, resize by 18%
Flower 8, resize by 10%
Diamond scatter 1, resize by 40 then 35
Crop, resize, add text, credits and copyright as needed, then save.

No comments:

Post a Comment