Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer Pool Party




For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Ismael Rac which you need a license to use.  

Scrap kit of choice. I am using a PTU kit Pool Party by Designs by Sarah, which you can get at Pimp My Tags With Scraps 

Font of choice, I am using Freeze!

Mask: WSL_Mask84 links to the masks are on the right sidebar

Plugins: No outside plugins used



Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes & elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 850 x 850 pixels with a white background

Open the following elements, copy and paste as a new layer. 
You can check my tag for placement.
Pool 1, resize 65%
waves, resize 45%
beach ball, resize 45%
water 
Open your tube, copy and paste as a new layer to the left of the pool
Floaty 2
Sun
Sun cream, resize 45%
Glasses 2, resize 30%
Drink 3, resize 20%
clothesline resize 50%
Splash, resize 50%
Word art, resize 50%

Open paper 7, copy and paste as a new layer just 
above the white background layer and apply your mask.

Crop & resize
add copyright & credits as needed
add your text and save

No comments:

Post a Comment