Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Beachcomber



For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of  Ismael Rac, which you need a license to use.  

Scrap kit of choice. I am using a PTU kit, Beachcomber by Inzpired Creationz
which is available at Pimp My Tags With Scraps 

Font of choice, I am using Wednesday


Plugins: No outside plugins used



Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes & elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 850 x 850 pixels with a white background

Add the following elements checking my tag for exact placement
Fence
Sign 3, resize 70% arrange on left of fence
Netting, resize 60% arrange on right side of fence, duplicate & mirror
arrange it so it looks like it's hanging on the fence
sand 1, duplicate twice, arrange two across the front of the fence and move one
so that it is in the middle and below the fence layer
palm tree, mirror arrange behind fence
 Grass 1 & grass 2, resize 45% duplicate a few times and arrange around tag
message in a bottle 1 resize 30%
seashells in a bag, resize 45%
Poses resize 45%
sea shells 2, resize 40%
flowers 2 resize 30%

Add paper 6 above your white background
apply your mask

crop and resize
add your copyright and credits as necessary
add your text and save

No comments:

Post a Comment