Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fangs




For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Ismael Rac, which you need a license to use.  

Scrap kit of choice. I am using a PTU kit, which is a store collab by Grunge & Glitter, called Wicked 
I linked to the page that has all the parts of the collab, I am just using the Grunge and Glitter part for this.
These are available at http://www.pimpmytagswithscraps.com/store/

Font of choice, I am using Sick Capital Vice

Plugins: No outside plugins used
I do use Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow on all my copyrights/credits layers
I do this because some forums will make a .png tag show up with a black background and then your
copyright doesn't show. 



Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes & elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Banner:
Open a new canvas 600 x 250 pixels with a white background

open paper 3 copy and paste as a new layer 
dead tree arrange on far right
moon resize 45% arrange on far right, top corner behind the tree layer

open tube copy and paste as a new layer resize 80% and arrange on right, above the tree layer

bats arrange across top, behind tube, erase the ones over the tree
magic arrange on right, just below tube layer

make the white background layer active, selections, select all
modify, set selection borders at 4
add a new raster layer at the top & flood fill with #a6cd5b

Avatar:
Open a new 200 x 200 canvas (or whatever size your forum allows) with a white background
Copy and paste your background from your tag to your avatar canvas
copy and paste the moon, place it on the left
copy and paste the bats, place across the top
copy and paste the tube, place on the right

Make the white background layer active, add a border the same way we did above


add your copyright and credits as needed on each
add your text and save

No comments:

Post a Comment