Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Yami



For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Roman Zaric, which you need a license to use.  
This tube is a preview and will be released in the next day or so after this post being published.

Scrap kit of choice. I am using a PTU by Sandy's Design, it's called Yami, and it matches the tube
It will be available in Roman's store as soon as the tube is released. 

Font of choice, I am using My Princess Likes a Frog

Plugins: Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow (optional) for text
I do use Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow on all my copyrights/credits layers
I do this because some forums will make a .png tag show up with a black background and then your
copyright doesn't show. 



Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes & elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 850 x 850 pixels with a white background
open  frame 3 copy and paste as a new layer 
click inside with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand 2, selections, invert
open paper 12 copy and paste as a new layer 
arrange in the frames, click delete on your keyboard
Open a tube, copy and paste as a new layer, resize as needed, arrange on the left, click delete on your keyboard
Change the blend mode to Luminance(L)

Open your main tube, resize 35% arrange on the right

Now we'll add elements, you can check my tag for a better idea of exactly where I place them
Fan 1 arrange in the middle of the frame
handbag 2 resize 45% arrange on right
High heel1 resize 45% arrange on right, behind handbag
flower 2 resize 85% arrange on top left of frame
heart pendant, resize 45%  arrange beneath flower layer on top left
daimonds 1 arrange across bottom, put the layer behind the frames and paper
glitter 3 arrange on top right, duplicate, slide the duplicate over to the left
Lip gloss resize 30% arrange by purse
nail polish resize 30% arrrange by purse & lip gloss

crop and resize
add your copyright and credits as needed
add your text and save

No comments:

Post a Comment