Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Memories






For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Roman Zaric, (Marcele) which you need a license to use.  
This tube is coming soon and not yet released in the store. It will be in the store within a day or two of this tutorial being posted.

Scrap kit of choice. I am using a PTU kit Marcele by Wicked Creationz, which is the matching kit
for the Marcele tube by Roman. It will be released in the store as soon as the tube is released. 

Font of choice, I am using Dahling Script


Plugins: No outside plugins
I do use Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow on all my copyrights/credits layers
I do this because some forums will make a .png tag show up with a black background and then your
copyright doesn't show. 



Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes & elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 850 x 850 pixels with a white background

open 29 copy and paste as a new layer 
click inside with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand 2, selections, invert
open paper 10 copy and paste as a new layer arrange in frame, click delete on your keyboard & deselect
Copy and paste your tube, resize 30% if  using the same one as me

Now for elements, check my tag for exact placement
element 12 resize 80% arrange on left
element 22 resize 60% arrange beside tube
element 2  resize 30% arrange beside tube
element 25 resize 45% arrange on right side of frame
element 26 resize 45% arrange on right side of frame
merge 25& 26 together, rotate right 15

Copy and paste paper 7 as a new layer right above the white backgrorund
apply your mask


crop and resize
add your copyright and credits as needed
add your text and save

No comments:

Post a Comment