Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Soft Love





For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Zlata M, (Elegical Angel PFD Exclusive) which you need a license to use.  

Scrap kit of choice. I am using a PTU Kit 3-2014 by Amy Marie 

Font of choice, I am using Cutie Pop

Plugins: No outside plugins
I do use Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow on all my copyrights/credits layers
I do this because some forums will make a .png tag show up with a black background and then your
copyright doesn't show. 



Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes & elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 850 x 850 pixels with a white background

open your tube copy and paste as a new layer, resize 75%

Now we'll build up the tag with the elements from the kit using the following:

element 1 arrange on top left, behind the tube
element 25 resize 75%  arrange on bottom right in front of tube
element 4 resize 60% arrange on bottom left in front of tube
element 17 resize 60% arrange in front of tube on the bottom center
element 16 resize 60% arrange on left above & behind box
element 8  arrange on right, above dog
element 10 arrange on left about half way up behind all the other elements
element 13 arrange on right, behind tube, erase the small bud at the top
element 15 arrange in center of the tag
element 20 arrange on top right


crop and resize
add your copyright and credits as needed
add your text and save

No comments:

Post a Comment