Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Time For Love






For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Alicia Mujica, (Marie) which you need a license to use. 

Scrap kit of choice. I am using a PTU kit, Special Day February 14 by Scrapjoy available at PFD 

Font of choice, I am using Nita

Mask: of your choice. I cannot find the one I used online anymore 
to link toso use one you like (I used DMSK0670)

Plugins: No outside plugins used
I do use Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow on all my copyrights/credits layers
I do this because some forums will make a .png tag show up with a black background and then your
copyright doesn't show.



Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes & elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 850 x 850 pixels with a white background
open 15 copy and paste as a new layer
click inside with your magic wand, selections, modify, expand 2,add a new raster layer, flood fill with #e9bacc, selections, invert
Copy and paste your tube as a new layer, resize by 55%
arrange in your frame
erase the bits that hang out of your frame where you don't want them

add the following elements
element 43 resize  55% arrange on bottom left side
element 27 resize  65% % arrange behind clock
element 13 resize  45% arrange above heart shaped flowers
element 29 arrange on bottom, duplicate & drag over
element 16 resize  55% mirror and arrange above leaves
element 39 resize  75%  mirror & arrange on bottom right, duplicate resize
element 11 resize  45% arrange behind mushrooms


add a new layer above the white background
flood fill with #ae0808
apply your mask

crop and resize
add your copyright and credits as needed
add your text and save

No comments:

Post a Comment