Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Nefertiti



For this tutorial you will need the following:

Paint Shop Pro, I am using PSP X, you should be able to use any version.

Tube of choice, I am using the artwork of Ismael Rac (Egyptian Babe) which you need a license to use. 

Scrap kit of choice. I am using a PTU kit by Graphics Of Fantasy called Nefertiti
available at Graphics Of Fantasy Store, and PFD

Font of choice, I am using Coptic Eyes Latin

Mask: Horseplay's Pasture Mask 11

Plugins: No outside plugins used
I do use Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow on all my copyrights/credits layers
I do this because some forums will make a .png tag show up with a black background and then your
copyright doesn't show.



Just remember that my choices of papers and elements is just a suggestion, change it up and make it yours! You don't have to follow mine exactly.

Add a drop shadow of your choosing to tubes & elements throughout. I usually use 1, 1, 50, 5 unless otherwise noted.


Let's get started!

Open a new canvas 850 x 850 pixels with a white background

Open paper 6, resize 145% apply your mask
Copy and paste your tube as a new layer

Now we'll place our elements, you can look at my example tag if you need an exact reference for placement
element 3 arrange behind & slightly left of the tube, duplicate & mirror
element 20 resize  45% arrange on bottom right
element 24 resize 45 % arrange behind element 20 on the right
element 47 resize  45% arrange on the left, to the left of that column
element 79 resize  45% arrange to the left of the black cat
duplicate element 24 (the palm) and drag to the left, behind the cats

crop and resize
add your copyright and credits as needed
add your text and save

No comments:

Post a Comment